Printers Jack Compatible Epson T502 502 Refill Ink Bottle Kit for Epson EcoTank ET-2700 ET-2750 ET-2760 ET-3700 ET-3710 ET-3750 ET-3760 ET-4760 ET15000 ST-2000 ST-3000 ST4000
- EASY TO USE - 4 Pack Compatible Epson 502 Ink Bottles with complete compatibility and high quality. PJ helps you to reduce printing costs.
- LARGE VOLUMN - 1 * 127ml Black T502120, 70ml Cyan T502220, 70ml Magenta T502320, 70ml Yellow T502420
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible Epson T502 Ink Bottles Replacement for Expression ET-2700 ET-2750 ET-3700, Workforce ET-3750 ET-4750 ST-2000 ST-3000 ST-4000, Premium ET-7750 ET-7700 EcoTank Printer.
- ESTIMATED PAGE YIELD - Up to 7500 pages per 502 Black bottle within 127ml, Up to 6000 pages per T502 Color bottle within 70ml ( at 5% coverage )
- CERTIFICATE & GUARANTEE - ISO-9001 and MSDS certificate approved. LIFETIME Guarantee.
The T-502 ink bottle refill replacements are made by Printers Jack compatible for the Eco Tank printers.
Expression ET-2700 ET-2750 ET-3700 EcoTank Printer
ET-2760 ET-3760 ET-4760 ET-3710 ET-15000 EcoTank Printer
Workforce ET-3750 ET-4750 EcoTank Printer
Workforce ST-2000 ST-3000 ST-4000 EcoTank Printer
Premium ET-7700 ET-7750 EcoTank Printer
Why choose Printers Jack?
Printers Jack picks the best raw ink powder in the market and test every raw material before putting into production. Our remanufactured bottles for Epson are backed by a 100% satisfaction
3 Level of Ink Filtration:
Every ink bottle has to go through 3 level of refinement. We make sure the mixture size is lower than 0.2 um before ship to our customer.
Strict Quality Control:
We test every production with the ink density, surface tension, and color accuracy before we ship to our customer. We built out a ink production record bank internally so to preserve every ink production sample.
When do I refill ink?
1 Generally less than your 10% of the cartridge.
2 The printer doesn’t work because of insufficient ink.
3 You don't want the current ink brand.
How to Use Them?
1.Make sure the printhead is working fine before refill.
2.Remove the ink refill bottle cap.
3.Peal off the plastic cover of the bottle.
4.Insert the ink nozzle into the ink tank
5.Screw back the ink refill bottle cap.
ATTENTION:Mixing different types of ink and without usages for over a long period, it may cause printhead clogging.