Refill Ink for Epson T-Series & EcoTank & Expression & WorkForce [Upgraded]
- 🎅Formulated for: Expression Epson ET-2650, ET-2500, ET-2550, ET-2600 & WorkForce ET-16500, ET-4500, ET-4550 Printers All-in-One printers
- 🎅Smooth Color and Textures, clear and natural. Great saving without compromising quality.
- 🎅Excellent Quality - Through Micron-3 Stage Filtration to Reduce Printhead Clogging
- 🎅Cost Efficient - Simple to refill and don't have to run to the store, work the same as the original, save your time and money.
- 🎅ISO 9001 Certified, 1 Year quality assurance want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience.
Why You Choose Our T664 & T774 Refill Ink Bottle Set?
This T664&T774 Eco-Tank ink refill bottle is compatible with the following All-in-One printer models:
Epson Expression ET-2650
Epson Expression ET-2550
Epson Expression ET-2600
Epson Expression ET-2500
Epson Expression ET-3600
Epson WorkForce ET-4500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson WorkForce ET-16500
Save You Tons of Money
You can get the black and multi-color ink in one package without having to purchase them separately. One black ink bottle can print over 4500 pages and one Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow ink bottle can print over 7500 pages.
It really saved a lot on the ink, which frees you from the high cost of constantly buying expensive named brand.
Great Print Quality!
Not only is the ink affordable, but also has good printing results. Prints clear and sharp and with vibrant colors. Enjoy printing your recipes, photos, work documents!
1x 140ML Black refill ink bottle
1x 70ML Cyan refill ink bottle
1x 70ML Magenta refill ink bottle
1x 70ML Yellow refill ink bottle
Our refill ink bottle kit is as good or better than the brand ink at 1/3 the budget! Why pay premium for name brand?
How to Use?
1. Open the ink tank part cover and remove the ink tank plug.
2. Remove the plug on the top of the ink bottle, unscrew the ink bottle cover, tear off the bottle seal, and cover the ink bottle cap.
3. Peal off the plastic cover of the bottle.
4. Inject all the ink in the bottle into the ink tank that matches the color of the ink bottle.
5. Screw back the ink refill bottle cap.
Different types of ink are generally not allowed to be mixed up.
Please confirm your printer model before you make a purchase.