Printers Jack Compatible Epson T664 Refill Ink Bottle kit for Expression ET-2650, ET-2500, ET-2550, ET-2600 & Workforce ET-16500, ET-4500, ET-4550 Printers
- Formulated for: Expression Epson ET-2650, ET-2500, ET-2550, ET-2600 & WorkForce ET-16500, ET-4500, ET-4550 Printers All-in-One printers
- Smooth Color and Textures, clear and natural. Great saving without compromising quality. Life time Warranty provided
- Excellent Quality - Through Micron-3 Stage Filtration to Reduce Printhead Clogging
- Cost Efficient - Simple operation eliminates the need to endlessly replace costly ink catridges
- ISO 9001 Certified,1-Year Manufacturer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This T664 ink refill kit is made by Printers Jack and is formulated for the following All-in-One printer models:
Expression Epson ET-2650
Expression Epson ET-2550
Expression Epson ET-2600
Expression Epson ET-2500
Epson WorkForce ET-4500
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson WorkForce ET-16500
How we are different from other manufacturers?
One ink bottle is 70 ml and can usually refill cartridges over 7 times.
Printers Jack picks the best raw ink powder in the market and test every raw material before putting into production. Our remanufactured bottles for Epson are backed by a 100% satisfaction and LIFETIME guarantee
3 Level of Ink Filtration:
Every ink bottle has to go through 3 level of refinement. We make sure the mixture size is lower than 0.2 um before ship to our customer.
Strict Quality Control:
We test every production with the ink density, surface tension, and color accuracy before we ship to our customer. We built out a ink production record bank internally so to preserve every ink production sample.
When do I replacing ink?
Generally less than your 10% of the cartridge.
How to Use Them?
1. Open the ink tank part cover and remove the ink tank plug.
2. Remove the plug on the top of the ink bottle, unscrew the ink bottle cover, tear off the bottle seal, and cover the ink bottle cap.
3. Peal off the plastic cover of the bottle.
4. Inject all the ink in the bottle into the ink tank that matches the color of the ink bottle.
5. Screw back the ink refill bottle cap.
Different types of ink are generally not allowed to be mixed up.
Mission Statement: In nature, no two colors are exactly the same. We strive to produce the beauty of a pertect match.